Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My precious chinese stamp collection.Rare blocks
Stamp Collecting Forum > Stamp collecting > Stamp Collections
miko
Hello,I have just started to collect and invest in chinese stamp a couple of months ago.Im very keen in chinese rare stamps but I still not able to afford them yet,all I can afford is those chinese imperforated in between,single or block stamps right now.All of them are looking very nice to me and I feel very satisfy to having them of course,I love them very much,their my life and hope.I have decided to show my entire chinese stamp collection to all of you from now onward.Here are my precious chinese stamp collection,majority are PRC regular issue®series imperforated block of stamps,I hope you enjoy to see them as much as I do,remember to give me your opinion and comment on my stamps,any comment is welcomed.Thanks alot.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Alex66
Hello miko! Your stamps look great. Especially oldest stamps from first picture.
Jim N Jax
Those are really beautiful stamps. I would like to see some more of your collection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.